Sewer Line Repair
A sewer line does a very important job: it carries all the waste water away from your home into a city main or a septic tank. While most sewer lines were designed to last, it's not uncommon that they clog, break, leak, and get damaged by tree roots or come apart from old age. And because they are buried under the ground, it's virtually impossible to notice the problem as soon as it happens.If you know your Maryland sewer line is more than 20 years old and has never been serviced, we recommend replacing it before it starts causing trouble. Watch out for these signs and call Chesapeake Plumbing, Inc. right away if you notice:
- Unusually soggy spots in your yard
- Bad smell outside of your home, in the basement or near the washing area
- Poor drain suction
- Several plumbing fixtures backing up at the same time
- We will conduct a thorough inspection of your sewer line using a high-tech camera to determine the problem.
- Depending on the scale of the problem, we'll give our honest opinion whether the sewer line is salvageable or needs full or partial replacement.
- If clogging is the issue, we can clean the sewer line with a high-pressure water cleaning system.
- We'll pinpoint the location of leaks and fix them with minimal intrusion into your landscaping.
- If tree roots are to blame, we'll check if removing them without further damaging the line is possible.