Sump Pump Repair & Installation
Many Maryland homes located in low areas or near streams can greatly benefit from sump pump installation. Sump pump helps remove water from underneath your home's foundation, preventing it from rising and flooding your basement.Don't worry if you're not very familiar with sump pumps, because at Chesapeake Plumbing, Inc. we can:
- Determine whether a sump pump will solve the water problem in your basement.
- Help you choose the right sump pump type (pedestal or submersible) and capacity for your specific needs.
- Install a primary sump pump complete with groundwater collection system, a sump basin and a discharge outlet.
- Install a backup sump pump to provide additional protection in case the primary unit fails. (Great solution if you already have an old sump approaching the end of its lifespan!)
- Repair your broken or malfunctioning sump pump in time before the next rainy day.